Friday, February 12, 2010

New Digital Piece

I've been working on this piece for about a month now, from the sketch to as you see it now. This has been much more challenging than my previous digital pieces. It was my intent for this to be a more finished piece rather than an experimental exercise. Thank you to everyone who has seen this piece in its earlier stages and given advice! I am very pleased with the result, and have found myself feeling more comfortable with with a few favorite digital brushes. I'm looking forward to my next digital piece! It is fun to split my days between traditionally painted client projects and my own personal digital work. Thanks also to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, for writing "Hound of the Baskervilles". The audio book has been entertaining me through all of my projects today, and between that and a cup of hot chocolate, I have had a very nice afternoon in the studio!

3 comments:

Valeria Docampo said...

lovely! nice point of view and colors!!! congratulations!

Traci VW said...

Beautiful! I love being able to paint digitally and you've done a great job with it.

v a l e r i a c i s said...

I think you've really done a great job, Jennifer! well done!